ST. JOHN VIANNEY
24th Annual Lawn Fete
July 21st - July 24th
So many new things this year
Food Truck Rally - Chef's, Lloyd's Taffy's BBQ, Pizza, Fried Dough,
Kettlecorn, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers & Nachos.
Country Music - Eric VanHouten and 90 West heading our way straight from Jam in the Valley.
While keeping Saturday exciting with Hit N Run!!!
Click here to make a donation to our Annual Lawn Fete!!!
Deepest Gratitude for the
Legacy of John R. Kennedy to SJV School!
His $25,000 bequest is an outstanding expression of the faith and
generosity so vital to the continuance of Catholic elementary schools and
our Catholic faith and traditions.
A wonderful way to remember all our Dads/Granddads/Uncles etc. and to remember and pray for all Father's who may be sick or who have gone before us to rest in God’s care.
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Lukasz Kopala, Parochial Vicar
- Sister Jacqueline R. Weigle, GNSH, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Don Weigel, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Susan Ward, Director, Family Faith Formation
- Mrs. Christina Young, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Rectory, Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Wednesday (school mass)
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Confessions held Wednesdays
(NO confessions 3/23/16)
4:00pm - 5:00pm
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.)