Beautiful May Crowing by the 3rd Grade First Communicants of St. John Vianney School.
Mother's Day Spiritual Bouquet
SJV Ministry Guide
It is with great enthusiasm that I open the doors of St. John Vianney Parish to you through your perusal of the following parish directory! Through the diligence and hard work of our Vitality Committee, this directory gives you a sketch of the extensive landscape of our vibrant parish life, ministry and worship. I think that you will find SJV a place where there is something for everyone or for everyone to make a contribution to parish life with your own initiatives. Your involvement is wanted and critical to how we understand our mission!
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Wednesday (school mass)
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Confessions held Wednesdays
4:00pm - 5:00pm
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.)
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Lukasz Kopala, Parochial Vicar
- Sister Jacqueline R. Weigle, GNSH, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Don Weigel, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Susan Ward, Director, Family Faith Formation
- Mrs. Christina Young, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds