The Bishop has appointed a committee to assess the current state of the Permanent Diaconate in our Diocese. The Committee is interested in hearing from as many Catholics in the Diocese as possible in order to understand how the role of a Catholic deacon is perceived in the diocese. The survey is completely anonymous and will aid the committee in their work tremendously.
Click here for the Diaconate Survey
"We need to participate for the common good. Sometimes we hear:
a good Catholic is not interested in politics.
This is not true: good Catholics immerse themselves in politics by
offering the best of themselves so that the leader can govern."
- Pope Francis, 9/16/13
Learn more about VOTING YOUR CATHOLIC CONSCIENCE by
participating in the presentation with a question & answer session
at St. John Vianney on October 5, 2016 at 7:00pm in the Joan Wedgwood Center.
In addition, learn more about being a responsible voter through Bishop Malone & the USCCB by clicking below.
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Lukasz Kopala, Parochial Vicar
- Sister Jacqueline R. Weigle, GNSH, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Don Weigel, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Susan Ward, Director, Family Faith Formation
- Mrs. Christina Young, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Wednesday (school mass)
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Confessions held Wednesdays
(NO confessions 3/23/16)
4:00pm - 5:00pm
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.)