UNITED IN FAITH ~ BUILDING THE BODY OF CHRIST CAPITAL CAMPAIGN
As a parish family, we want to focus on renewed elements of worship, education, faith formation and evangelization. We at St. John Vianney are committed to the future of our parish and so together we must now work collaboratively to address the needs of our St. John Vianney family. It has been our vision to have suffi cient space for our ministries, multi-generational, religious education and formation programs, elementary school and parish social events. After much prayer and planning, the initiative of the Vitality Committee, and the Facility Steering Committee an expansion and renovation plan was proposed for our church facility in response to the new mission and vision.
Please click the icon to learn more about the project and how to become part of its success!
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Lukasz Kopala, Parochial Vicar
- Sister Jacqueline R. Weigle, GNSH, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Don Weigel, Permanent Deacon
- Deacon Sam Giangreco, Transitional Deacon
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Susan Ward, Director, Family Faith Formation
- Mrs. Christina Young, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Rectory, Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Wednesday (school mass)
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Confessions held Wednesdays
(NO confessions 3/23/16)
4:00pm - 5:00pm
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.)