You enter this church...not as a stranger but as a guest of God. He is your heavenly Father. Come, then, with joy in your heart and thanks on your lips into His presence, offering Him your love & service. Be grateful to the strong ones, who in the name of Jesus Christ, built this place of worship , and to all who have beautified it and hallowed it with their prayers and praise. Keep in mind our founders who under the leadership of Mgsr. Edmund J. Dietzel saw a bright future for the people of West Seneca & Orchard Park. Ask Gods blessing on those who love his house of faith as the inspiration of their labor, rejoicing in the power of the Holy Spirit. And may that blessing rest on you, both on your going out and your coming in.
Please join St. John Vianney on Wednesday, 2/25, 3/4, 3/11, 3/18 and 3/25/15 for mass, soup/bread and a different Lenten program each week. Please reference the attached schedule for program topics. Lenten Wednesdays
(daily times may change based on school days and holidays - please reference the calendar for specific details)
MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
WEDNESDAY - SCHOOL MASS
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 Noon
If you are unable to fulfill your assigned ministry, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Rectory Telephone 716-674-9133
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.) 716-674-9145
School Telephone 716-674-9232
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Jeffrey L. Nowak, Parochial Vicar
- Sister Jacqueline R. Weigle, GNSH, Pastoral Care
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Susan Ward, Director, Family Faith Formation
- Ms. Betsy Amico, Director, Youth Ministry
- Mrs. Christina Young, Secretary, Family Faith Formation
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Rectory, Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds