SJV Ministry Guide
It is with great enthusiasm that I open the doors of St. John Vianney Parish to you through your perusal of the following parish directory! Through the diligence and hard work of our Vitality Committee, this directory gives you a sketch of the extensive landscape of our vibrant parish life, ministry and worship. I think that you will find SJV a place where there is something for everyone or for everyone to make a contribution to parish life with your own initiatives. Your involvement is wanted and critical to how we understand our mission!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Wednesday (school mass)
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Confessions held Wednesdays
4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Lukasz Kopala, Parochial Vicar
- Sister Jacqueline R. Weigle, GNSH, Pastoral Care
- Deacon Don Weigel, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Jenny Golinski, Director of Parish Wide Evangilization & Catechesis
- Mrs. Christina Young, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.)
Come and join us for
at St. John Vianney
Mondays at 7:00 PM for six sessions
beginning November 13th
The Journey is an opportunity to grow in our faith,
and to renew our encounter with Jesus.
Each session will have time for prayer,
Scripture reflection, video presentation and
small group sharing.
Parish-wide sign-up will be held the weekend of October 28-29!
Contact TheJourney@sjvop.org with questions or to sign up!
“I invite all Christians, everywhere, at this very moment,
to a renewed personal encounter with Jesus..."
- Pope Francis
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.