Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Wednesday (school mass)
8:00am, 10:00am & 12:00 noon
Confessions held Wednesdays
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Bishop Malone and the Diocese of Buffalo
Click here for the letter to all parishes from Bishop Malone.
Child-victims of sexual abuse by a member of the clergy.
Click here for the letter to all parishes ~ 3/25/18
Click here for the letter to SJV Parishioners ~ 3/4/18
Click here for details on the IRC Program.
Easter Flowers given in memory/honor of
Click here for the complete listing
SJV Ministry Guide
It is with great enthusiasm that I open the doors of St. John Vianney Parish to you through your perusal of the following parish directory! Through the diligence and hard work of our Vitality Committee, this directory gives you a sketch of the extensive landscape of our vibrant parish life, ministry and worship. I think that you will find SJV a place where there is something for everyone or for everyone to make a contribution to parish life with your own initiatives. Your involvement is wanted and critical to how we understand our mission!
- Rev. Robert L. Gebhard, Jr., Pastor
- Rev. Lukasz Kopala, Parochial Vicar
- Deacon Don Weigel, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Chuck Basil, Director, Music Ministry
- Ms. Jenny Golinski, Director of Parish Wide Evangilization & Catechesis
- Mrs. Christina Young, Coordinator of Religious Education
- Mrs. Debra Popple, Business Manager
- Mrs. Ellen Peters, Parish Secretary
- Mr. Steve Mika, Maintenance Supervisor
- Mr. Gary Adams, Property & Grounds
NOTE: Times noted may include set up & clean up and may not represent the true start/end times of the event/program. Click on the event for event details.
Schedule between 4/2-5/27/18
9:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Other times by appointment
Family Faith Formation (Rel. Educ.)